From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Sent: Fri Apr 13 13:46:43 2007
Subject: [epf-dev] Collaboration Norms for Scrum Content

Greetings,

I have noticed that for the OpenUP content there appears to be some established process in place to ensure that discussion about the different parts of the methodology or process are raised and work is distributed.

Are there such established practices for the Scrum plugin?  If not, anyone interested in establishing them, even if it means taking the OpenUP practices and using that as a starting point.

What do I have to discuss?  Well, I want to expand the content to include the Scrum phases and activities.  Scrum phases are Plannin, Staging, Developing and Releasing.

Where would I add those in the method plugin?  Would I add new method content (i.e. content packages, categories), or would I add it in the process portion (i.e. delivery process or capability pattern)?

Many thanks,
-Lyndon-

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.

Back to the top