Re: [egit-dev] projectimport page

you mean this complete part?:

	Developer's Certificate of Origin 1.0

	By making a contribution to this project, I <developer@xxxxxxx> certify that:

	(a) The contribution was created in whole or in part by me and I
            have the right to submit it under the open source license
	    indicated in the file; or

	(b) The contribution is based upon previous work that, to the best
	    of my knowledge, is covered under an appropriate open source
	    license and I have the right under that license to submit that
	    work with modifications, whether created in whole or in part
	    by me, under the same open source license (unless I am
	    permitted to submit under a different license), as indicated
	    in the file; or

	(c) The contribution was provided directly to me by some other
	    person who certified (a), (b) or (c) and I have not modified
	    it.

    <developer@xxxxxxx>