Re: [egit-dev] projectimport page

2010/2/3 Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx>
Gerrit and I are friends now. It took a while to get to know him.

Welcome in the wonderland of Gerrit code review :-), this helps us a lot to reduce the efforts to
review your changes.

Could you please consider change http://egit.eclipse.org/r/269

Thanks for your patch submission, we'll comment on it soon.

Please note: it's considered good practice to sign-off your changes by adding a Signed-off-by: footer with
your email address in the commit message of any change you were involved in developing (see e.g.
http://kerneltrap.org/taxonomy/term/245).

Maybe we should add a note about that to our contribution guidelines.

--
Matthias

Back to the top