Re: [egit-dev] projectimport page

Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> you mean this complete part?:
>
> 	Developer's Certificate of Origin 1.0
>
> 	By making a contribution to this project, I <developer@xxxxxxx> certify that:

Yes.  That is what the Signed-off-by line means.

Its a lot less required in Eclipse I think because there is an
entirely different agreement around the terms-of-use of the websites,
or the actual contact between your employeer and the foundation
(if your employeer is a member company).

--
Shawn.

Back to the top