Re: [egit-dev] JGit projection creatoin?

I'd be in favour of a distinct name like org.eclipse.jgit too instead of egit.core -given that licensing is different between the .egit. and .jgit. packages, hiding it behind an obscure egit.core name might lead to confusion. At least this way, the rule for knowing licensing is easily identifiable and can be distinguished between the two, both in code and on the website.

Alex

Sent from my (new) iPhone