Re: [eclipse-pmc] The Eclipse PMC requires a new PMC Lead

Dear PMC members,

I noticed today that Alex is listed as PMC lead. Not sure if I missed
that notification but in case you also did, here you see that Alex is
now the new PMC lead:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse/who

Best regards, Lars