eclipse-pmc Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
June 22, 17
09:32 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege Wayne Beaton
08:55 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege Daniel Megert
08:54 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege Daniel Megert
08:10 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege Aleksandar Kurtakov
07:48 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege Aleksandar Kurtakov
07:05 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege Wayne Beaton
06:25 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege Daniel Megert
06:19 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege Lars Vogel
06:15 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege Aleksandar Kurtakov
06:13 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege Aleksandar Kurtakov
06:08 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege Daniel Megert
05:42 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege Lars Vogel
04:44 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege Daniel Megert
04:23 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege Daniel Megert
June 21, 17
14:48 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege Lars Vogel
13:24 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege Aleksandar Kurtakov
13:15 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege Daniel Megert
11:10 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege Aleksandar Kurtakov
11:05 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege Lars Vogel
10:50 [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege Daniel Megert
June 20, 17
16:16 [eclipse-pmc] PMC approval to Drop GDK draw in Photon Aleksandar Kurtakov
12:21 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Fw: [CQ 13615] jsoup 1.9.2 Mike Wilson
12:20 [eclipse-pmc] [CQ 13615] jsoup 1.9.2 emo-ip-team
12:20 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Fw: [CQ 13615] jsoup 1.9.2 Lars Vogel
12:14 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Fw: PMC approval to Drop support for XULRunner in Photon Lars Vogel
12:14 [eclipse-pmc] Fw: [CQ 13615] jsoup 1.9.2 Daniel Megert
12:13 [eclipse-pmc] Fw: PMC approval to Drop support for XULRunner in Photon Daniel Megert
04:51 [eclipse-pmc] [CQ 13615] jsoup 1.9.2 emo-ip-team
02:31 [eclipse-pmc] [CQ 13615] jsoup 1.9.2 emo-ip-team
02:29 [eclipse-pmc] [CQ 13615] jsoup 1.9.2 emo-ip-team
02:27 [eclipse-pmc] [CQ 13615] jsoup 1.9.2 emo-ip-team
June 19, 17
16:19 [eclipse-pmc] [CQ 13615] jsoup 1.9.2 emo-ip-team
June 17, 17
09:37 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Consider moving Equinox back to the Eclipse project Daniel Megert
June 16, 17
17:02 [eclipse-pmc] Consider moving Equinox back to the Eclipse project Thomas Watson
June 12, 17
16:03 [eclipse-pmc] [CQ 13615] jsoup 1.9.2 emo-ip-team
14:13 [eclipse-pmc] [CQ 13615] jsoup 1.9.2 emo-ip-team
13:10 [eclipse-pmc] [CQ 13615] jsoup 1.9.2 emo-ip-team
12:00 [eclipse-pmc] [CQ 13615] jsoup 1.9.2 emo-ip-team
08:48 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Fw: Urgent: Critical Bug for RC4a Mike Wilson
07:11 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Fw: Urgent: Critical Bug for RC4a Andrey Loskutov
06:06 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Fw: Urgent: Critical Bug for RC4a Martin Oberhuber
05:17 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Fw: Urgent: Critical Bug for RC4a Lars Vogel
05:14 [eclipse-pmc] Fw: Urgent: Critical Bug for RC4a Daniel Megert
05:12 [eclipse-pmc] Urgent: Critical Bug for RC4a Daniel Megert
June 10, 17
03:26 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Update EMF After RC4 Martin Oberhuber
June 09, 17
10:16 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Update EMF After RC4 Mike Wilson
09:38 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Update EMF After RC4 Aleksandar Kurtakov
09:35 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Update EMF After RC4 Lars Vogel
09:32 [eclipse-pmc] Update EMF After RC4 Daniel Megert
June 07, 17
08:30 [eclipse-pmc] [CQ 13682] Regular expression tester emo-ip-team
04:18 [eclipse-pmc] Committer vote for Snjezana Peco has been approved by the PMC portal on behalf of Alexander Kurtakov
00:02 [eclipse-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for Snjezana Peco portal on behalf of emo
June 02, 17
09:09 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Fw: [jetty-dev] Staged Potential Release: Jetty9.4.6.v20170531 Aleksandar Kurtakov
05:50 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Fw: [jetty-dev] Staged Potential Release: Jetty9.4.6.v20170531 Daniel Megert
04:29 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Fw: [jetty-dev] Staged Potential Release: Jetty 9.4.6.v20170531 Markus Knauer
04:16 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Fw: [jetty-dev] Staged Potential Release: Jetty 9.4.6.v20170531 Aleksandar Kurtakov
04:04 [eclipse-pmc] Fw: [jetty-dev] Staged Potential Release: Jetty 9.4.6.v20170531 Daniel Megert
June 01, 17
11:34 [eclipse-pmc] Fw: [jetty-dev] Staged Potential Release: Jetty 9.4.6.v20170531 Daniel Megert
May 31, 17
05:11 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Oxygen (4.7) Release Review Material Oberhuber, Martin
04:43 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Oxygen (4.7) Release Review Material Daniel Megert
03:44 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Oxygen (4.7) Release Review Material Aleksandar Kurtakov
01:01 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Oxygen (4.7) Release Review Material Lars Vogel
May 30, 17
18:03 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Oxygen (4.7) Release Review Material Oberhuber, Martin
00:30 [eclipse-pmc] [CQ 13615] jsoup 1.9.2 emo-ip-team
May 29, 17
13:23 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Oxygen (4.7) Release Review Material Mike Wilson
May 27, 17
04:21 [eclipse-pmc] Fw: [CQ 13597] IP Log for Eclipse Project (eclipse) 4.7.0 Daniel Megert
May 26, 17
05:30 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Oxygen (4.7) Release Review Material Daniel Megert
03:08 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Oxygen (4.7) Release Review Material Daniel Megert
May 25, 17
14:18 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Oxygen (4.7) Release Review Material Mike Wilson
11:45 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Oxygen (4.7) Release Review Material Daniel Megert
11:33 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Oxygen (4.7) Release Review Material Oberhuber, Martin
10:54 [eclipse-pmc] Oxygen (4.7) Release Review Material Daniel Megert
May 16, 17
04:41 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Approval for Bug 516114 to add support for styling of the tabbed properties view Lars Vogel
04:12 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Approval for Bug 516114 to add support for styling of the tabbed properties view Becker, Matthias
May 12, 17
06:35 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Approval for Bug 516114 to add support for styling of the tabbed properties view Becker, Matthias
02:25 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Approval for Bug 516114 to add support for styling of the tabbed properties view Aleksandar Kurtakov
May 11, 17
16:20 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Approval for Bug 516114 to add support for styling of the tabbed properties view Lars Vogel
12:12 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Approval for Bug 516114 to add support for styling of the tabbed properties view Oberhuber, Martin
11:21 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Approval for Bug 516114 to add support for styling of the tabbed properties view Mike Wilson
09:25 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Approval for Bug 516114 to add support for styling of the tabbed properties view Daniel Megert
May 10, 17
12:43 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Approval for Bug 516114 to add support for styling of the tabbed properties view Lars Vogel
12:26 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Approval for Bug 516114 to add support for styling of the tabbed properties view Daniel Megert
12:18 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Approval for Bug 516114 to add support for styling of the tabbed properties view Becker, Matthias
12:13 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Approval for Bug 516114 to add support for styling of the tabbed properties view Lars Vogel
12:10 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Approval for Bug 516114 to add support for styling of the tabbed properties view Daniel Megert
12:05 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Approval for Bug 516114 to add support for styling of the tabbed properties view Lars Vogel
12:00 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Approval for Bug 516114 to add support for styling of the tabbed properties view Daniel Megert
11:52 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Approval for Bug 516114 to add support for styling of the tabbed properties view Lars Vogel
11:21 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Approval for Bug 516114 to add support for styling of the tabbed properties view Daniel Megert
03:02 Re: [eclipse-pmc] Approval for Bug 516114 to add support for styling of the tabbed properties view Lars Vogel
02:58 [eclipse-pmc] Approval for Bug 516114 to add support for styling of the tabbed properties view Becker, Matthias
01:02 [eclipse-pmc] Committer vote for Fabian Pfaff has been approved by the PMC portal on behalf of Lars Vogel
01:02 [eclipse-pmc] Committer vote for David Weiser has been approved by the PMC portal on behalf of Lars Vogel
00:02 [eclipse-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for Fabian Pfaff portal on behalf of emo
00:02 [eclipse-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for David Weiser portal on behalf of emo
April 27, 17
19:30 [eclipse-pmc] [CQ 13337] Project Glance emo-ip-team
09:35 [eclipse-pmc] Committer vote for Igor Zapletnev has been approved by the PMC portal on behalf of Alexander Kurtakov
09:35 [eclipse-pmc] Committer vote for Yuri Strot has been approved by the PMC portal on behalf of Alexander Kurtakov
09:35 [eclipse-pmc] Committer vote for Anton Salnik has been approved by the PMC portal on behalf of Alexander Kurtakov
00:02 [eclipse-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for Anton Salnik portal on behalf of emo

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10