[eclipse-pmc] The Eclipse PMC requires a new PMC Lead

Greetings Eclipse PMC.

With McQ's retirement from the PMC, the Eclipse PMC is left without an official PMC Lead.

I hereby ask the remaining PMC members to identify a replacement. Note that PMC Leads must be approved by the Board of Directors.

For reference, McQ was recommended to the board following a nomination by the outgoing PMC Lead and vote of the existing PMC members back in 2009. My recommendation is that you follow a similar process.

The EMO can take care of all the processy bits of bringing a suitable candidate to the board for their consideration.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Wayne
--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation

My working day may not be your working day! Please don’t feel obliged to read or reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

Back to the top