Re: [eclipse-pmc] The Eclipse PMC requires a new PMC Lead
  • From: Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 13:28:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=us.ibm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=us.ibm.com; dkim=pass header.d=us.ibm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=8kGmw+3s5oEyoW8KYSjaRyDvL944BW+uEJuM3PgK+bM=; b=b7o+sSey+vxyFfZQjHCifgrsrG8E+rgFBKvxjYPslGrl0Se5zV3C6v8aC8IPKrQKAsLzBs5+ZrrSbr6BiJlJ4gHln+dcshva1xYVzk2UfvdhbmRq5mq33WnLCFmgOJ5LSaPHtZ49ugw3BROwxugw+tn0hXKAzoQf5wLVaOW3asck6m/wEaQz1Qc5JbxeLUb8aBHpGnDxWEsOVKpbGXcXPhD2LarnrKXgqzW45yqbdmlPn2Fq7lMJPxMO4c0YDfo/WXnRckOoCFpU+gRCywHmr7XuTLG8hYR0fjcGBveoTXX7j3IAdkg+Swk4G5Yp2e54aElt11xib8Sp863kkQGJjQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=nxdtMvY2mUCUj6NdcwdwoS4ljgjyAxOaexxLSvHOeGSd0LhZwfJyyj75zr8P0VKA8HK2mSSK2w+j5iNJhtpAd1a9s/zianQ6wRlwsLxu057wmrv+Xt86iaVp/HgJuoDCI90AynoaYGg9nLbwj1gZy27N+XLPyShFCyj+e2M11y7915gAWLUvcqiAMiCiQ5tavbACYq1OBEe3F3x7jXCl3h3WZoe3fAO7i3wY88J1fcRB1QwwW1rf5anM5896C2mC7SdvHy+tTgPosrj8RbWYsRZ2N8Pft0F148Eg9/Rdb9oyWHKhBcvOmXyWtl3IMbPbIBaR4q/HXzDwNUtiWlCwpA==

+1 for Alexander Kurtakov as the new PMC lead

Also, thanks McQ for the, literally decades, of involvement and leadership with the project.  It was a pleasure working with you on the PMC.

Tom