[eclipse-pmc] Committer Election for Elsa Zacharia on Eclipse Platform has started

A committer election for Elsa Zacharia on project Eclipse Platform
(eclipse.platform) was started by Alexander Kurtakov with this criteria:

Elsa Zacharia has been helping the project with long standing issues and PRs
for t

Her commits (40+) in the various project repositories can be seen via the
following queries :
-
https://github.com/search?q=repo%3Aeclipse-platform%2Feclipse.platform.ui+author%3Aelsazac&type=commits
-
https://github.com/search?q=repo%3Aeclipse-platform%2Feclipse.platform+author%3Aelsazac&type=commits
-
https://github.com/search?q=repo%3Aeclipse-platform%2Feclipse.platform.releng.aggregator+author%3Aelsazac&type=commits

In addition to the code work, she is being of great help in testing others'
PR, clarifying issues, doing triaging work and communicating with everyone in
the best way for over a year now.

It is my pleasure to nominate Elsa as a committer on Eclipse Platform and I'm
looking for the even bigger impact from her on the project.

Eclipse Platform project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.platform/elections/election-elsa-zacharia-committer-eclipse-platform

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.platform