Re: [ecf-dev] Buckminster 4.2 upgrade on build machine (was Re: optional dependencies)

Hi Markus,

We probably should try to get a new ECF release build into Juno this week...do you think that the buckminster upgrade (and OSU osl java problem) is going to make that possible?

Also...if there is help that I can provide there, please let me know.

Thanks,

Scott