Re: [ecf-dev] Buckminster 4.2 upgrade on build machine (was Re: optional dependencies)

On 05/31/2012 12:08 AM, Scott Lewis wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> We probably should try to get a new ECF release build into Juno this
> week...do you think that the buckminster upgrade (and OSU osl java
> problem) is going to make that possible?

Hi Scott,

I have worked around the Java pax/GrSecurity issue for now by using the
system Java VM instead of the one deployed by us. Also it should be
using Buckminster 4.2 now with the new p2 publisher.

Markus

Back to the top