Re: [e4-dev] Now's the time to figure out what we need in e4

Tom, while cruising the forums I came across this one http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/537180/

Issues with Fragments are one of the things that came up at last year's BOF, I'm very interesting in making this mechanism live up to its potential. Could you post the current problems as you see them ? My expectation is that to get the functionality we want we'll also have to introduce some new life-cycle events like 'about to render'...but we have time now to work on both areas.

Eric

Back to the top