Re: [e4-dev] Working with modeled UI and HEAD

Ok. Some random thoughts.

a) Our extension points has to have a filter possibility

b) The ModelProcessor is contributed through a fragment

c) The ModelProcessors contributed have check for conditions if they
   should contribute

In my opinion MContribution-URIs above bundle boundries is also a none
best practice.

I'd even say that our url should not even have the bundle of the class
but once we track back model elements back to their contributer we
should use this bundle to load the class.

Our current platform:/ uri system is IMHO not respecting bundle
boundries which is a bad thing, which e.g. the extension registry would
not allow because it uses the contributing bundle to load the class
(Oleg correct me if I'm wrong here).

Tom