Re: [e4-dev] Working with modeled UI and HEAD

I think we'd better discuss this on IRC but final statement on it but
I'd really like to make sure we are all talking about the same thing.

Problem to solve:
-----------------
Our Workbench Model has to have 2 addons when the workbench is
initialized so that the Addons are processed and start working.

<Application>
  <addon contributionURI="platform:/plugin/p1/CommandServiceAddon" />
  <addon contributionURI="platform:/plugin/p1/CommandProcessingAddon" />

  <!-- Future -->
  <addon contributionURI="platform:/plugin/p2/BindingServiceAddon" />
  <addon contributionURI="platform:/plugin/p2/BindingProcessingAddon" />
</Applicatio>

Current state:
--------------
We require users to add 2 addon-elements in their Application.e4xmi and
they have to be there in the exact order. If they don't things won't
work at all

Proposal:
---------
Contribute ModelProcessors who add the 2 Addon-Elements => because this
is pure Java you can ensure quite simply that CommandServiceAddon is
before BindingServiceAddon.

I'm not talking about the generic case here our very specific one with
the addons you mentioned in your first mail and here it is really simple
to ensure this ordering, not?

Tom