Re: [e4-dev] Why XML UI is important for us

yves.yang@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Wrong. It is the case of XSWT, not XWT. XWT has 100% Object Model without
methods and constructors. I just you to take a look on XWT or XAML.

I have, so I must have misunderstood XAML/XWT.

I know TM. The model in IM defined in EMF is very similar with the model
of XWT (I said similar since I didn't compare completely).

Let's discuss this at ESE! In the meantime, it would be great if you could send me (a link to) the model, so I can compare it to TM, too.

Hallvard

Back to the top