Re: [e4-dev] Why XML UI is important for us

Hi Hallvard,

You forget that XWT is modele-based. Of course, we think in model. This is
the difference between XSWT and XWT.

The world is not EMF, at least at the current stage it is not the case. I
hope it was and it would be. The standard of Serialization is the key to
keep the exchange bewteen different frameworks, different languages. EMF
is one of the frameworks.

You don't need to develop TM over XWT. If you could respect XWT XML (named
as XWL) for serialization, we will get a complete solution: XWT for Java
Developers, TM for EMF users.

Best regards
Yves YANG