Re: [e4-dev] Why XML UI is important for us

> Do you agree that XWT's model is the classes, properties and
> methods/constructors of the underlying SWT API, since that's what XAML
> is: a serialization format for an object structure that is
> (re)constructed with a specific API (classes, properties and
> methods/constructors)?

Wrong. It is the case of XSWT, not XWT. XWT has 100% Object Model without
methods and constructors. I just you to take a look on XWT or XAML.

I know TM. The model in IM defined in EMF is very similar with the model
of XWT (I said similar since I didn't compare completely).

Best regards
Yves YANG