RE: [cosmos-dev] i9 QA Execution - Status update #1 (Build :COSMOS-1.0.0-200802261616)

Who owns the Federating CMDBf?  This is probably another reason why we
should have  a component owner list :)....  Ali do you know the answer?

We probably should add a test case in the e2e test suite  to submit a cmdb
query to the example federating CMDB.

Thanks,

Sheldon
______________________________________
Sheldon Lee-Loy

             David Whiteman
             <David_Whiteman@u
             s.ibm.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             cosmos-dev-bounce                                          cc
             s@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [cosmos-dev] i9 QA Execution -
             02/28/2008 11:41          Status update  #1    (Build
             AM                        :COSMOS-1.0.0-200802261616)

             Please respond to
                Cosmos Dev
             <cosmos-dev@eclip
                  se.org>

Sheldon wrote on 02/28/2008 11:22:35 AM:

> 'Submit Query' is a default action on a data manager.  It should always
be
> present to allow the user to submit some form of query that the data
> manager is aware of.    Ali or David do you know if the Example
Federating
> CMDB is able to recieve CMDBf queries?  If so are there test cases for
this
> feature?

I didn't develop that example, but it should be able to, as all MDRs that
have a registration service must also implement a query service.  In the
org.eclipse.cosmos.example.mdr.registration.tests project, I see some query
tests specifically in the
org.eclipse.cosmos.example.mdr.registration.internal.query package.

cosmos-dev mailing list
cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx