RE: [cosmos-dev] i9 QA Execution - Status update #1 (Build :COSMOS-1.0.0-200802261616)

Sheldon wrote on 02/28/2008 11:22:35 AM:

> 'Submit Query' is a default action on a data manager.  It should always be
> present to allow the user to submit some form of query that the data
> manager is aware of.    Ali or David do you know if the Example Federating
> CMDB is able to recieve CMDBf queries?  If so are there test cases for this
> feature?

I didn't develop that example, but it should be able to, as all MDRs that have a registration service must also implement a query service.  In the org.eclipse.cosmos.example.mdr.registration.tests project, I see some query tests specifically in the org.eclipse.cosmos.example.mdr.registration.internal.query package.

David

Back to the top