RE: [cosmos-dev] i9 QA Execution - Status update #1 (Build :COSMOS-1.0.0-200802261616)

Ali implemented it, so I guess he's the owner by default.  Hubert created the web version of the project that provides the COSMOS wrapper around it.

There is already a list in the works based on the initial page you created for DV.  It's linked from the community call meeting page.  I tried to add as much as I knew of, but more needs to be added in the DC and possibly ME component areas.

David

Sheldon wrote on 02/28/2008 12:00:58 PM:

> Who owns the Federating CMDBf?  This is probably another reason why we
> should have  a component owner list :)....  Ali do you know the answer?
>
> We probably should add a test case in the e2e test suite  to submit a cmdb
> query to the example federating CMDB.

Back to the top