Re: [cdt-dev] Removing "Connect" from the Debug view's toolbar

On 30/08/2012 1:47 PM, Marc Khouzam wrote:
I think it would be nice to have a cleaner handling of these
different debugging situations.  I'm not sure adding yet another
launch configuration type is the best way though.

This is a special case, the set of the launch configuration tabs is different, no "Main" tab, for instance.

But I've never had feedback about that so I don't know how users perceive this case.

I suspect most of the users simply don't know about this functionality :-) .

Back to the top