Re: [cdt-dev] Removing "Connect" from the Debug view's toolbar

I think it would be nice to have a cleaner handling of these
different debugging situations.  I'm not sure adding yet another
launch configuration type is the best way though.

In this particular case, I'm hoping that a user would simply
not choose to attach to a process if she is interested in info
about the target.  But I've never had feedback about that
so I don't know how users perceive this case.

It has been mentioned more than once that our launching system
is not good for users...  But I'm not sure what to do about it.

Marc

Back to the top