Re: [cdt-dev] Removing "Connect" from the Debug view's toolbar

On 29.08.2012 22:58, Cortell John-RAT042 wrote:
Hm. That one's a harder call to make. I suspect folks use that more frequently than Debug Additional Executable. Just not sure it's often enough that those users will be annoyed by the extra mouse clicks. No opinion on this one :-)

I would imagine that "Connect" is only more frequently used because to attach to remote process, you first start debug session, and then use "Connect". And that is better handled by automatically invoking "Connect" for remote attach sessions?

--
Vladimir Prus
CodeSourcery / Mentor Graphics

Back to the top