Re: [cdt-dev] Removing "Connect" from the Debug view's toolbar

On 29/08/2012 2:17 PM, Cortell John-RAT042 wrote:
Ah, right. I remember Marc adding that a while back.

So, maybe "Debug Additional Executable" would be slightly better, conveying the key concept that you're really adding to the current gdb session rather than launching a new one.

Thanks John, that sounds better.

I agree breaking that out into a dedicated action would be best, and limiting it to the context menu seems reasonable.

Do you agree with removing of the "Connect" command from the toolbar?

Back to the top