Re: [cdt-dev] help getting started with CDT development

> > > It's easier to use File -> Export -> Plug-in Development
> > > -> Deployable features. In the Export dialog I recommend selecting
> > > Archive file.
> >
> > Which features should I select to export? If I select all of them,
> > I get the following error:
> >
> > 'Export Features' has encountered a problem.
> >
> > Processing inclusion from feature org.eclipse.cdt.autotools.source:
> > Unable to find plug-in: org.eclipse.cdt.autotools.core.source_0.0.0.
> > Please check the error log for more details.
> >
> > You need to have all plugins included in the feature imported into your
> > workspace. Do you have autotools?
>
> I have the following projects related to autotools in my workspace:
>
> org.eclipse.cdt.autotools-feature
> org.eclipse.cdt.autotools.core
> org.eclipse.cdt.autotools.docs
> org.eclipse.cdt.autotools.source-feature
> org.eclipse.cdt.autotools.tests
> org.eclipse.cdt.autotools.ui
> org.eclipse.cdt.autotools.ui.tests
> org.eclipse.linuxtools.cdt.autotools.core
>
> Should I have something else as well?

I got it to work by only exporting the org.eclipse.cdt feature,
nothing else.

Where can I see which projects belong to which feature? (Along
similar lines, how is it determined which package belongs to which
project?)

Thanks,
Nate

Back to the top