[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] Import build output of headless build into project (generate problem markers)
- From: Alena Laskavaia <elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 19:51:47 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:reply-to:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=xdk9VZxL0sqjZsBwa0NMQfWuBFNeqfkeIuUU7bmrNtw=; b=CltmfUTv+idqB+2l4vy3pAcrSEZiXpIndvFfCgmyTTzowRcvjcs3NWbFU7FgRzVxx+ SL9dMkcmeML3A7D32vpO8z95IK7Lw8u2XrjDOTUasFdmTgEaV6WIzCr/tntlMcfJRvB4 9zkOx8roU9UX+JjekRAKZSCOHwnAv0na/8bsY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=bt2KrpbZ64w5STuz3gM7+atwFh59lFZivROkrgkKEu0XDTwNo2v3sIm13hAdepseIq uyvaOk3f56FuWrQ4nIhwjvbmcBJ9N6nFuCLoglHKFkOIR7NPaeopYyX+3Fm10IqFqEDf QappDenHic3O5nTaNDcTF0XREqN3iFtvCkf98=
The hack that we did for testing is to create a fake make target which
just prints an existing file which kicks all the error parsers.
On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Kaestel-Baumgartner Harald
(DC-IA/EDF2) <Harald.Kaestel-Baumgartner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> The workspace is annotated with error markers at the end of
>> the headless build. I've also got functionality to
>> -dumpMarkers in csv format -- I just checked and I haven't
>> committed this to CDT yet as our markers are
>> per-configuration, not per-Project, so the csv has an
>> additional column.
>> Would this do what you want?
> We use the import option of the headless build to import a project in a empty temporary workspace on our build system. The build result is saved, the workspace deleted. Therefore the markers are lost.
>> Or do you really just want to load in a build output file to see the markers?
> Yes, that's my intention.
> Has eclipse a action/method to dump markers to import these later?
> cdt-dev mailing list