Re: [cdt-dev] Import build output of headless build into project (generate problem markers)

> The workspace is annotated with error markers at the end of
> the headless build.    I've also got functionality to
> -dumpMarkers in csv format -- I just checked and I haven't
> committed this to CDT yet as our markers are
> per-configuration, not per-Project, so the csv has an
> additional column.
>
> Would this do what you want?

We use the import option of the headless build to import a project in a empty temporary workspace on our build system. The build result is saved, the workspace deleted. Therefore the markers are lost.

> Or do you really just want to load in a build output file to see the markers?

Yes, that's my intention.

Has eclipse a action/method to dump markers to import these later?

Cheers,
harald

Back to the top