Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Conference Calls

+1
I think we should at least try the bi-weekly approach and see if the
extra meetings prove useful or not.  I suggest we schedule any demos
a little in advance to make sure they happen :-)

All three times are ok for me, with my preferences being
in the following order:

Wed 12 noon
Tues 11 am
Wed 11 am