Re: [cdt-dev] Import build output of headless build into project (generate problem markers)

On 24 September 2010 09:38, Kaestel-Baumgartner Harald (DC-IA/EDF2) <Harald.Kaestel-Baumgartner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm think about to add an import functionality to import the build output of a headless build. It should generate the problem markers to see the build errors in eclipse without building the project again.

The workspace is annotated with error markers at the end of the headless build.    I've also got functionality to -dumpMarkers in csv format -- I just checked and I haven't committed this to CDT yet as our markers are per-configuration, not per-Project, so the csv has an additional column.

Would this do what you want? Or do you really just want to load in a build output file to see the markers?

Cheers,
James

Back to the top