[cdt-dev] Import build output of headless build into project (generate problem markers)

I'm think about to add an import functionality to import the build output of a headless build. It should generate the problem markers to see the build errors in eclipse without building the project again.

To realize it, I have to extend org.eclipse.cdt.core.ErrorParserManager (or clone and cast/adapt it to ErrorParserManager, since it's tagged with @noextend) and get the configured error parsers of the project.

If i missed something, every advice is appreciated.

Cheers!
Harald

Back to the top