Re: [cdt-dev] Project types

Hi i have made the necessary changes

<extension
          point="org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.newWizardPages">
       <wizardPage
             ID="com.celunite.app.make.ui.newwizards.ProjectOptionsPage "
             pageClass="com.celunite.app.make.ui.newwizards.ProjectOptionsPage">
             <nature
                 natureID="com.xxx.mynature">
             </nature>
             <nature
                 natureID="org.eclipse.cdt.core.cnature">
             </nature>
             <projectType
                 projectTypeID="cdt.managedbuild.target.gnu.exe ">
             </projectType>
             <toolchain
                 toolchainID="cdt.managedbuild.toolchain.gnu.base">
             </toolchain>
       </wizardPage>
    </extension>

now the buildexception no longer exists but i cannot get to this page because the ConfigurationPage next button is disabled.

Do i have to add this page to the configuration page via addPages or getNextPage method

Regards,
Sheldon