Re: [cdt-dev] Project types

> Secondly what is the procedure for adding a custom page to project template
> creation, I have to provide a page where a user can select certain libraries
> before completing project creation using a template. This page has to be
> added after the main Project page.

There is a special CDT extension point you can use for this:
  org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.newWizardPages

>        For project creation in our IDE we have to add certain include paths
> after project is created. I have done this successfully using the template
> process mechanism, but if a project is created without using a template for
> example the project is imported or checked out of SVN into workspace, how do
> i go about adding the include paths.

I presume that once a project is created the extra include paths are
stored in the projects '.cproject' file. When you import or check out
a project from SVN this file should also be imported/checked out, so in
that case you shouldn't have a problem, or do you store your extra
include paths in another way?

-- Wieant

Back to the top