[cdt-dev] Project types

Hi,

         I am currently using the new CDT project creation for creating projects in our IDE. I want to replace the static and shared project type options with my own options how do i go about doing that.
        Do i have to comment out these types present in org.eclipse.cdt.managebuilder.gnu.ui plugin extensions.

Secondly what is the procedure for adding a custom page to project template creation, I have to provide a page where a user can select certain libraries before completing project creation using a template. This page has to be added after the main Project page.

Regards,
Sheldon

Back to the top