Re: [cdt-dev] Project types

I have created my custom page with the extension org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder
.ui.newWizardPages. I am confused as to when this page is to appear, and how do i set the priority of which page to appear first. Currently i am getting a BuildException and stuck

Do i set it in

CDTCommonProjectWizard page addPages function or in the ProjectConfigWizardPage setNextPage function

Regards,
Sheldon