RE: [cdt-dev] How to tell if a project is a Makefile project

Hi Derek.

> How can I tell if a project is *really* a makefile project?

boolean isMakeProject(IProject prj) {
	ICProjectDescription prjd =
CoreModel.getDefault().getProjectDescription(prj, false);
	IConfiguration
cfg=ManagedBuildManager.getConfigurationForDescription(prjd.getDefaultSe
ttingConfiguration(););
	return ( ! cfg.getBuilder().isManagedBuildOn() );
} /* NPE checks are omitted to simplify the sample */

> How do I prevent my page being called for a makefile project?

May be it would be enougth to set filter for toolchain or project type ?

With best regards, Oleg Krasilnikov