[cdt-dev] EclipseCon Submission Deadline

Hey gang,

Just another reminder to get your submissions in for EclipseCon 2008. The deadlines are way earlier this year. The Submission deadline is November 19, only four weeks away. Even if you’re not sure you’re coming please put in a proposal so that we can start advertising and hopefully get more of the CDT community to attend this year’s conference. Even if you don’t want to present, please feel free to let me know if there’s a talk you’d like to see. Maybe I can do some matchmaking and make it happen.

For more information, check out the EclipseCon website: http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008.

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems