RE: [cdt-dev] CDT Fall Conference

>My goal is primarily to make everyone aware of the issues and to try
>and come
>to a consensus about generic language support in CDT.

I don't remember seeing this mentioned explicitly, but I assume people
are also interested in multiple language support in a single project.
That is mixing any combination of C, C++, Fortran, and other languages
in the same project.  Are the Photran talks going to raise this
requirement?

Thanks,
Leo