Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Fall Conference

Craig will be giving a demo of this in his talk.

Greg

On Aug 18, 2005, at 1:23 PM, Treggiari, Leo wrote:

My goal is primarily to make everyone aware of the issues and to try
and come
to a consensus about generic language support in CDT.

I don't remember seeing this mentioned explicitly, but I assume people
are also interested in multiple language support in a single project.
That is mixing any combination of C, C++, Fortran, and other languages
in the same project.  Are the Photran talks going to raise this
requirement?

Thanks,
Leo

-----Original Message-----
From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Craig Rasmussen
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 3:13 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Fall Conference

On Aug 17, 2005, at 12:06 PM, Treggiari, Leo wrote:

I guess how much time it will take also depends upon the goal of the
discussion.  For example, will the goal of the discussion be to
agree to
changes and who will do them in what timeframe?

Perhaps.

Or, will the goal of
the discussion be to make everyone aware of the issues and your
proposed
solution and define a process to come to a resolution later?

My goal is primarily to make everyone aware of the issues and to try
and come
to a consensus about generic language support in CDT.

Cheers,
Craig