Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Fall Conference

On Aug 17, 2005, at 12:06 PM, Treggiari, Leo wrote:

I guess how much time it will take also depends upon the goal of the
discussion. For example, will the goal of the discussion be to agree to
changes and who will do them in what timeframe?

Perhaps.

Or, will the goal of
the discussion be to make everyone aware of the issues and your proposed
solution and define a process to come to a resolution later?

My goal is primarily to make everyone aware of the issues and to try and come
to a consensus about generic language support in CDT.

Cheers,
Craig

Back to the top