From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jeffrey Overbey
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 2:01 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Fall Conference

> I'm not planning on taking a lot of time for presentation, likely
> 10-15 minutes, so the bulk of my time can be for discussion.  I've
> been talking with Jeff Overbey and he likely won't use up a full hour

> so we can steal some of his time too.

Right.  Craig will be focusing on user interface changes, and I will be
focusing on the Core extension point we developed.  Currently the
extension point support code is harmless, at least as far as the CDT is
concerned, but there will definitely be API issues to discuss.  I have
no idea *how much* discussion will happen, though, since I haven't done
this before...  :-)

Jeff