Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Fall Conference

On Aug 18, 2005, at 1:23 PM, Treggiari, Leo wrote:

My goal is primarily to make everyone aware of the issues and to try
and come
to a consensus about generic language support in CDT.

I don't remember seeing this mentioned explicitly, but I assume people
are also interested in multiple language support in a single project.
That is mixing any combination of C, C++, Fortran, and other languages
in the same project.  Are the Photran talks going to raise this
requirement?

Yes, this is primarily what I will show.  I will focus on how the user
interface changes in order to support a mixed language environment.
There is not much of the underlying CDT code that needs to
change in order to do handle multiple languages.

Cheers,
Craig

Back to the top