RE: [cdt-dev] Adding CDT plug-in to eclipse

This is more of a question for the newsgroups.

Short answer:  You still need to provide a compiler and debugger (ie
gcc/gdb)
for the platform you are working on.  The CDT provides the high level
project
management/source navigation/tool integration points but no tools itself.

Hope this helps,
 Thomas