[cdt-dev] Adding CDT plug-in to eclipse

Hi,

I am planning to add CDT plug-in to my existing Eclipse IDE.May I know, what is the procedure for that? adding CDT Plug-in to the
plugins directory in Eclipse enough?or do I need any modification ?
I need a C/C++ editor,compiler and debugger in Eclipse.That is the reason for me to add CDT plug-in.

How do we add items to the menu and how do we handle events from the menu?-like I need to add an otion "debug" to the menu and I
need to handle the mouse click on this.

Please help me on this..

Thanks,

Maranan