RE: [cdt-dev] New generated makefile pattern

Of course ... that being said, it is an "unclean" approach and we are well
aware of it (and its potentially confusing) consequences) =;-)

It was however expeditious for our needs and could conceivably be something
that someone wants to with the new separation so it should be included for
consideration.

Thanks,
 Thomas