Re: [cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-patch] Scanner config discovery, part 2

Dave,
thanks for detecting it. I missed the scenario.

Speaking of existing projects, is there a mechanism already in place that
will update .project file for existing projects automatically with a new
version of CDT or each component has to handle upgrade scenarios on its
own?

The check for ScannerConfig nature/builder can be easily added, I wonder
if there is a general mechanism already in place.

Thanks,
Vmir

> Ok, I  found some time to look at this...... The only issue I see right
> off is that existing standard make projects don't have the new
> nature/builder
> so the include/symbol page errors whenever you apply/ok, here is the
error;

[snipped]

> Dave.

[snipped]