RE: [cdt-dev] Updated CDT 2.0 Plan

cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 10/16/2003 11:09:52 AM:
> Another item for the "proposal" list if there is someone in the
> ether who wants to step up and help out is working out how we
> might attack supporting "quick fix" in the IDE.  There has been
> "Zarro" work done in this area AFAIK and it would be worthwhile
> starting an investigation if "someone" out there is interested
> in a self-contained learning project =;-)

I'd like to see a back-of-the-envelope architecture that would support
this ... in my opinion we're extremely far away from supporting this
wrt Core Model/Parser infrastructure.

For the User Experience theme (and related to 3.0 work, I guess), I'd
suggest polishing up the UI.  Refer to
http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-UI-Guidelines/Index.html for the
Eclipse guidelines.

There's lots of little things there for people to work upon if they cannot
commit to a larger feature for whatever reason.

JohnC

Back to the top