RE: [cdt-dev] Updated CDT 2.0 Plan

No problem on putting the C++ Class Browser/Hierarchy Browser
piece together.  I'll try and get something in to you today.

Well I'm more of a trouble maker than anything else and since I am
sporadic in my contributions (often too late =;-) I think that it
might be a bit early to consider me a committer for the website.
I'll let other people comment on that however =;-)

Another item for the "proposal" list if there is someone in the
ether who wants to step up and help out is working out how we
might attack supporting "quick fix" in the IDE.  There has been
"Zarro" work done in this area AFAIK and it would be worthwhile
starting an investigation if "someone" out there is interested
in a self-contained learning project =;-)

Back to the top