RE: [cdt-dev] Updated CDT 2.0 Plan

Just a note to developers/lurkers out there.  I'd really like to
see input (not necessarily commitments, just acknowledgements and
statements about feature development priorities) from some of the
other CDT participants so that this doesn't become the QNX/Rational-IBM
show =;-)

Thanks,
 Thomas ... don't let others vote for you!