Re: [cbi-dev] Publish eclipse-parent and maven-cbi-plugin to Nexus

I think it would be fine if we moved towards using org.eclipse.platform.*, and moved away from the practice of omitting the project name in the case of the Eclipse project. This made sense in the beginning but doesn't make sense today - we end up cluttering the third segment project namespace and the ownership isn't clear. You can take the perspective that it is primarily the Platform build, and it also builds JDT, PDE, and Equinox for the purpose of creating our "all in one" SDK.

John

Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cbi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/12/2012 01:25 AM

Please respond to
Common-build Developers discussion <cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [cbi-dev] Publish eclipse-parent and maven-cbi-plugin to Nexus